TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SALES, DELIVERIES AND PROMOTIONS
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- MOB products and services are available for DELIVERY ONLY.
- MOB does not have a storefront offering sit-down dining service or pick-up ordering.
- All burger menu items exclude sides, shakes and salads, unless stated otherwise.
- All sides, shakes and salads are separate menu items and charged for at extra cost, unless stated otherwise.
- Pricing on all menu items include VAT.
- The MOB reserves the right to amend pricing at any time, without notice.
- Images used on website and social media are for illustrative purposes only, and size and appearance of actual products may vary.
- All other food styling, presentation props and utensils used in our advertising are not included with our actual products.
- All masses and weights referred to and quoted in our menu are all approximate masses and weights, uncooked.
- Please consider your personal food and ingredient allergies, and consult menu item descriptions before ordering. No refunds will be given due to incorrect orders regarding food and ingredient allergies.
- All MOB products are prepared in the same kitchen, and some food and ingredients may have traces of nuts and sesame seeds, and are made using dairy products and wheat gluten, unless otherwise stated.
- No substitutes on menu items are offered, and all menu items are offered as described without alterations.
- HAPPY HOUR – Buy one burger & get one free (Double Cheese Burger only).
Offer valid between 1 and 31 May 2021 – Tuesdays to Fridays, 4 to 6pm only only.
Offer valid for the Double Cheese burger on the M.O.B. menu – the free burger must be the same burger purchased.
No sides are included in the promotion. Sides are charged extra.
- All promotions are for a limited time only and subject to availability, while stocks last.
- All promotions are not redeemable or available to use in conjunction with other promotions, including promotions by our third-party delivery service partners.
- The MOB reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or cancel a promotion at any time, without notice.
- Delivery conditions and promotions of our third-party delivery partners apply, and MOB cannot be held responsible for any delivery issues beyond our control.
- Delivery times are Monday to Sunday, 11am to 10pm. We deliver on selected public holidays and will communicate via our social media pages if our delivery services are unavailable on certain days.
- Delivery radius is determined by the third-party delivery partners – Mr D Food & UberEats. Please call 012 000 9786 to find out if our DIRECT DELIVERY service delivers to your area.
- DIRECT DELIVERY ORDERS – in partnership with Sinox Food delivery – can be placed by calling us direct at 012 000 9786.
- DIRECT DELIVERY charge of R15.00 per order is applicable for all deliveries made by Sinox Food. This delivery fee will automatically be added to every order placed by telephone.
- All other orders can be placed via the third-party delivery service apps – Mr D Food and UberEats – and are subject to each one’s separate terms and conditions of service.
- Delivery conditions and charges of our third-party delivery partners, including Sinox Food, apply, and MOB cannot be held responsible for any delivery issues or delays beyond our control.
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE) for all terms and conditions above.
MOB, its holding company and any subsidiary companies respects the privacy of all visitors to its online sites and facilities, and we consider it important that visitors are aware of how we handle any information collected about them.
Personal information collected
MOB, its holding company and any subsidiary companies only collect personal information such as your name and email address when it is specifically entered and submitted by the visitor. This information is retained only by MOB, its holding company and any subsidiary companies and is used solely to provide you with direct services such as promotional offers. The information will not be sold, transferred or disclosed to third parties.
Automatically collected information
Our web servers may automatically collect technical information that is not personally identifiable, such as your internet browser type and the pages you visit. This information is solely for aggregation purposes which we use to help improve the content of our site.
Links to other sites
Our sites may contain links to other sites and entities not controlled by MOB, its holding company and any subsidiary companies. This is for your convenience. We are not responsible for the content of these sites and suggest you review their respective distinct policies.
MOB, its holding company and any subsidiary companies engage third parties that help us deliver our banner advertisements and other online communications. The third parties may collect and use information about our customers to help us understand the offers, promotions and types of advertising that are most appealing to our customers. The personal information they collect is aggregated and cannot be linked to a person. If you do not wish your personal information to be used in this way, please notify us.
Third party vendors, including Google and DoubleClick, show MOB, its holding company and any subsidiary companies’ ads on sites on the internet.
TERM AND CONDITIONS
MOB, its holding company and any subsidiary companies provide its websites for informational purposes only. By using the site, you agree to follow the terms and conditions outlined in this document; should you disagree, please cease usage of the website.
Site content Disclaimer
While we strive to display reliable and complete content, certain errors and inaccuracies may occur within the site materials. MOB, its holding company and any subsidiary companies are not responsible for any such erroneous or insufficient content, nor are we responsible for any damage that the website may cause due to occurrences such as misstatements, omissions or viruses amongst others. Similarly, we are not responsible for the content of or damages that may be caused by any sites that Spur websites may link to.
Websites owned and run by MOB, its holding company and any subsidiary companies contain many trademarks protected under law. These trademarks are the property of MOB, its holding company and any subsidiary companies, and may not be reproduced or copied without our express written permission. This also applies to the content and design of the sites.
Any information submitted through the websites to MOB, its holding company and any subsidiary companies will become and remain the property of MOB, its holding company and any subsidiary companies without any compensation to the submitter or creator. We assume no liability for the legality or copyright of the information submitted.
All material, including trademarks, trade names and logos and other graphics which form part of this website, save in respect of those trademarks, trade names and logos that form part of links to other sites and entities not controlled by MOB, its holding company and any subsidiary companies, remain the exclusive property of MOB, its holding company and any subsidiary companies and may not, save for personal use, be copied, distributed, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written consent having been obtained from MOB, its holding company and any subsidiary companies.
The visuals are for descriptive purposes. Meals served could vary. Portion weights are raw weights. Certain items on this menu are available as takeaways. Prices include VAT. Certain products may contain peanuts/nuts and were manufactured in facilities where nuts were used.
M.O.B. is part of Gastronomie Investment Holdings
Contact enquires for Gastronomie Investment Holdings
Address: 67 George Storrar Drive, Groenkloof, Pretoria, South Africa
Phone: +27 12 460 7518